D.I.Y! INSTANT BRAZILIAN BLOW OUT for 7 PESOS???!!! - DAILY 1 MINUTE TREATMENT




I stumbled upon this product when I was buying Simply G Keratin Shampoo at JS Grocery Store.  At first, I was skeptical to buy it because I am not familiar with the brand.  I was afraid that it might ruin my hair or maybe it is not effective, but then I thought it's only 7 pesos, so why not go and give it a try.

So, let's go ahead and talk about this keratin treatment.

Name and brand:

UNI Keratin Hair Reborn Treatment, 20 g

Pricing and availability:

For the price, it is very affordable as it is only 7 pesos or less. I lost my receipt, so I kind of forgotten the exact amount. What I remember is that it is less than 7 pesos.

I just discovered this product recently at a small grocery store near us.  I am not sure if this is available in other stores.

Ingredients:

What I love about this product is that it is not jam-packed with ingredients.  As they say, the lesser the ingredients, the better.  It is only composed of 9 ingredients according to the back label and they are the following:

  • Deionized aqua.
  • Cetyl alcohol.
  • Stearyl alcohol.
  • Keratin.
  • Aloe Vera.
  • Vitamin E.
  • Jojoba oil.
  • Dimethicone.
  • Fragrance


Promises:

Maximum performance for dry damaged hair

It says this is ideal for rebonded, color treated and frequently styled hair.

After using, you will have a salon make-over glowing beautiful hair! Hmmm...

UNI KERATIN Hair Reborn Treatment will surely give you shiny beautiful hair you want to achieve!  It is specially formulated with High Quality KERATIN Extracts that is proven to solve various hair problems brought by colored treated, rebonded, straightened and frequently styled hair.

UNI KERATIN Hair Reborn Treatment contains ALOE VERA EXTRACTS and VITAMIN E that help protects hair from falling and leaves the scalp healthy and hair glowing.

Direction for Use:

Remove excess water after shampoo, apply UNI KERATIN and leave on hair for 1 minute, then rinse with water. For best result, style hair with blower.  Use UNI KERATIN regularly for more beautiful hair.

👇👇👇

I was impressed with the results.  It makes my hair soft, smooth and shiny.  It makes my hair feel lightweight, too.

The downside is it makes me shed like crazy, but I always do, even with branded conditioners.

It gives off a slight chemical smell and very slight stinging sensation to the scalp, so do not let it stay on your hair more than the suggested time (1 minute).

It says it can be used daily, but I only use it when I'm going out.

I'm definitely going to repurchase this.

Have you guys tried this product?  What can you say about it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUKA BEACH - The Serene Paradise of Boracay!

Montebello Villa Hotel - Your Home Away From Home

Mary Grace Cafe - One of the Best