Olay Regenerist Revitalising Cream Cleanser - Advanced Anti-ageing


I discovered this product when I asked a friend what product she is using on her face.  Her face was clear and pinkish white and it was bare with no makeup.  She told me she is using Olay Regenerist Revitalising Cream Cleanser, which was recommended by her dermatologist.  So, after my shift, I went to Watson's - Megamall to buy this product and I never regret it.  This was in 2009 or 2010.  Up until now, I am still using this.

I don't remember it's price back then.  Now, I believe this is around 300 pesos.

This cleanser is formulated with oxygenated derma-beads that cleanses and gently smoothes skin without over-drying it.  I want my facial wash/cleanser with beads on it, so it was easy for me to love this product.

My skin is not acne prone and quite clear to begin with, but what I have noticed is that after years of using this product, a lot of people is interested to know what I use or put on my skin.

This product doesn't really lather because of it's creamy texture, but it cleans effectively, leaving my skin feeling soft and supple, clean and moisturized, not dry and tight.  It sloughs away dead skin cells to create a smooth skin surface.

Olay have released a new formula of this product with a new packaging (silver and red tube with black flip-top lid), which is prettier than the old one.  This new formula is no longer containing microbeads (which was the concern of many because microbeads are harmful to the environment).  It has a creamy formula with amino-peptide and exfoliators that will gently renew skin's surface cells.

I bought one last Saturday (January 27, 2018) at SM Hypermarket, and I love the new packaging.  It is sealed unlike the old one and smells better as well.  I haven't opened it yet, though.


Olay Regenerist Facial Cleanser, new packaging
New packaging (without microbeads) - P319


Old Formula - Water, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Oxidized Polyethylene , Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Cetyl Betaine, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Steareth-21, Behenyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Steareth-2, PPG-30, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Carnosine, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid, CI 77491


New Formula - Water, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Betaine, Hydrated Silica, Salicylic Acid, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Steareth-21, Behenyl Alcohol, Fragrance, PPG-30, Steareth-2, Disodium EDTA, Carnosine, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid
The product is made in Thailand.

Comments

  1. You have great skin. Kita sa profile and videos mo sa ibang posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw! Thank you so much, darling! It's so sweet of you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PUKA BEACH - The Serene Paradise of Boracay!

Montebello Villa Hotel - Your Home Away From Home

Mary Grace Cafe - One of the Best